Website Rescue and Repair
First of all, don't panic, there is probably a solution to your problem. This is what we do, we've done it dozens of times, and we will find a solution to whatever situation your website is in.
Whether you've been hacked, your web designer has disappeared, does not return phone calls, or just couldn't get it done, we are here to help.
We will try to evaluate your situation during your initial phone call and provide with a quote right there and then. We will lay out our plan for fixing the problem along with a timeline. If you agree to the price and timeline we will get started as soon as possible.
How Long Does it Take to Fix?
Time is of the essence, so we will make your project a priority. Unless we are dealing with bad hack that can take a couple of days to fix, most issues can be fixed within a 24 hour period.
We can help you in the following situations:
- Website was hacked
- Wordpress/plugin updates issues
- Contact form stopped working on your website
- Photo gallery was never finished
- You've been made all sorts of promises but your competitors are still showing up before you on Google
- Web designer has disappeared
- Web designer has bad attitude
- Web designer is around, but not returning phone calls
- Web designer is holding you "hostage"
- Web designer has cashed the money, but never done the work
- Web designer used outdated techniques or inappropriate technology to create the website and the site is outdated even before going live
- Web designer promised to do certain things but it turned out that he didn't know how to actually do what he promised
- And more...
Whatever situation you find yourself in, don't hesitate contacting us, we are here to help. Building and maintaining a website should never be a frustrating experience, but rather an exciting and fun new adventure on the way to generating more leads from the internet.
Everything is done in the USA
While overseas companies and freelancers have their place in the market, with us you are dealing with someone in the US. Most of the time the owner will answer the phone. You don't have to worry about being treated like a number.